Ebi Little Thing Greeting Card
Ebi means shrimp in Japanese, and these little ebi nigiri are the perfect image of encouragement or consoling for anyone who needs it. Inspired too, by Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds" song.
Purchase this card on its own, or as part of our "Sensible Sushi" collection.
Design features original ebi nigiri gouache illustration by Annie Chu. Hand-lettered text reads "ebi little thing is gonna be alright". Blank inside for your own message.
- A2 size (4.25 x 5.5 inches, folded)
- 110 lb bright white textured paper
- Paired with a magenta (pink) envelope
- Packed in a cellophane bag
- Designed, printed and packed in Canada