Total Eclipse of the Tart Greeting Card
This illustration of a French "tarte aux fruits rouges" being eaten to crumbs is a perfect all-purpose card for the baker or francophile in your life. The "Total Eclipse of the Heart" pun also makes it perfect for a Bonnie Tyler fan. In less happy times, this may also be used as a card to express condolences or to say sorry or goodbye.
Design features hand-lettering and original acrylic illustrations by Annie Chu. Front lettering reads “total eclipse of the tart”, back lettering reads "turn around...". Blank inside for your own message.
- A2 size (4.25 x 5.5 inches, folded)
- 110 lb bright white textured paper
- Paired with a red envelope
- Packed in a cellophane bag
- Designed, printed and packed in Canada