Chu on This Studio
Chuppah Chuppah Hooray! Jewish Wedding Greeting Card
Regular price $7.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
What’s the perfect way to wish a couple mazel tov on their big day? Chuppah Chuppah Hooray!
The chuppah is a canopy under which the bride and groom stand during a Jewish wedding ceremony. Pictured: a traditional chuppah with wooden beams, white canopy fabric and a beautiful assortment of flowers.
Buy this card on its own, or as part of our Marvelous Mitzvah Collection.
Design features original chuppah gouache illustration by Annie Chu. Hand-lettered text reads "chuppah chuppah hooray!". Blank inside for your own message.
- A2 size (4.25 x 5.5 inches, folded)
- 110 lb bright white vellum finish paper
- Paired with a marigold envelope (other colours available upon request)
- Packed in a cellophane bag
- Designed, printed and packed in Toronto, Canada