Pineapple Upside Down Cake Birthday Card
The Pineapple Upside Down Cake was a favourite in Midcentury North America and for good reason! It was an easy and "attractive" way to use canned pineapples and Maraschino cherries to complete a perfect dinner party. Great for birthdays and plenty of general occasions as well.
Purchase this card on its own, or as part of our newly expanded "Iconic Cakes Collection", with some of our favourite cakes through the decades, available in two sets of four cake designs each.
Design features original pineapple upside down cake and cake stand illustration by Annie Chu. Blank inside for your own message.
- A2 size (4.25 x 5.5 inches, folded)
- 110 lb bright white textured paper
- Paired with an aqua envelope
- Packed in a cellophane bag
- Designed, printed and packed in Canada