Chu on This Studio
Know Your Sushi Chart
Regular price $30.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A chart to celebrate some of the most popular and delicious nigiri and maki in the sushi world! This is a perfect print for the kitchen, dining room or children's room, but works anywhere you need a little pop of colour. It also makes a great gift for any food-lover in your life.
Buy this print on its own, or consider pairing it with one of our Sensible Sushi cards, or with one of our other food prints.
Print design features original gouache illustrations and original hand-lettering of the following sushi:
- Sake Nigiri (Salmon)
- Ebi Nigiri (Shrimp)
- Unagi Nigiri (Eel)
- Toro Nigiri (Tuna)
- Tamago Nigiri (Egg)
- Saba Nigiri (Mackerel)
- Hokkigai Nigiri (Surf Clam)
- Tako Nigiri (Octopus)
- California Maki
- Ikura Maki (Roe)
- Uni Maki (Sea Urchin)
- 8 x 10 inches
- Printed on 130 lb Portrait Cougar Pure White paper
- Packaged with a recyclable white backing board and a clear compostable sleeve
- All physical prints are individually hand-signed by Annie Chu
- Made and packaged in, and shipped from, Toronto, Canada
- Frame not included (other mockups available upon request!)